Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's A Photo Shoot!!!!

Yesterday Caroline and I loaded up and headed over to our sweet friend Rita's for an afternoon of snappin' some adorable photos of our little one.  As soon as I put outfit number one on her, we plopped her down and for the next two and half hours she stole the camera!  Rita and I had so much fun trying out different things and Caroline tolerated us beautifully.  C was infatuated with her daughter Elsa, so everytime we needed her to do something like smile, look a certain direction, etc. we would just send in Elsa.  Today, I'm finding myself in a real dilemma choosing my favorite pictures, because seriously, every single one of them is my favorite.  So below is just a little peek at what consumed us all of yesterday afternoon.  I hope you enjoy!



So Beautiful!!!




Our Little Valentine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment