Thursday, March 24, 2011

Some of my favorite things!!

Well, I guess I will join the crowd and let everyone in on a few of my favorite things.  This is such a cute idea and I've actually found a few things on some of my friends lists that I would like to try out!

First and foremost... my #1 favorite thing is my clarisonic facial cleanser.  I don't go a day without using it, and I hardly ever breakout.  I also use change out the brush head to the body brush and do my arms and it keeps them super smooth!!


Hope in a jar!  I love this stuff.  It's an all-natural water-based moisturizer that leaves your skin feeling amazing.  Might be a tad on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way and it will last you a long time.  I love putting it on before my makeup and it leaves your skin with a pretty dewy look.  LOVE IT!!




Oxi-Clean Gel Stick- before Caroline joined us I didn't have to pre-treat clothes very often.  Now I find myself doing it before every load of laundry I do.  This works fabulously and smells wonderful.


Medela Steamer Bags- I don't have a plastic microwave bottle/nipple sterilizer.  Instead I use the medela micro steam bags.  Let me just say that they are the most convenient things ever.  You can use one bag up to 20 times, throw everything in there (including paci's), add 3 ounces of water and in 1 minute and 30 seconds everything is ready to go.  Very easy to travel with as well!



Goldfish Cinnamon Grahams!  Pure Genius! Brilliant! Such a great snack and totally craves my sweet tooth!

That's about it I guess.  I could totally go on and on but I'll spare you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment