Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy 1st Easter to Caroline!

We had a pretty low key Easter this year.  We decided to spend the morning with just the three of us and go to Church, and then later in the afternoon Scott's Nanny and Uncle Aaron came over to spend some time with us.  It was really a wonderful Easter and even though we missed our family terribly, I loved that Caroline got to wake up in our own home and see what all the Easter bunny brought.  As Scott, Caroline and I sat in our living room yesterday playing and watching t.v., I couldn't help but have a feeling of warmth and thankfulness come over me.  Sometimes I have to slow myself down to stop and think about how fortunate I am, and thank God for the blessings in my life.

The Easter Bunny was good to Caroline




Look what I got!!!

Helping Daddy get it out!

Thrilled!!

Who cares whats in the packaging, I just want the packaging!!

Great, that's what was in it!!! :)





Just relaxin' with Daddy


2 comments:

  1. I love that face she is making!!!!! Such a sweet girl! Where did you find that headband? It is precious! Can't wait to see yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom ordered it for her from LaBella Flora. Just go to their website. It's by Persnickety, gorgeous clothes!!

    ReplyDelete