Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

It was Caroline's first 4th of July and it was a success!!!  We camp up at Lake Texoma every year and always have a blast.  Last year I was very pregnant and went to bed before fireworks so I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I usually do.  This year I was a little worried about being at the lake with Caroline for three straight days.  I didn't know how she would handle it.  I kinda knew she was a huge outdoor girl but this past weekend confirmed it.  She played and splashed in the lake and on the sandy beach.  Not a thing bugged her, not even the heat.  Luckily we had a nice air-conditioned trailer to come back to for nap time and snacks so that added a ton of relief.  Every year there is a golf cart parade.  Everyone decks out their golf carts in 4th of July decor and there's a contest.  This year Scott and I cleaned up my Dad's golf cart and decked it out.  We won first place!!!!  I never would have dreamed that we would have won because you wouldn't believe some of the work these people put into their golf carts!!  We had a great time but were so worn out by Monday.  Below are a few pictures!


Sittin' in Papa Tom's tacky Longhorn golf cart!!

Sweet baby face!

Enough with the pictures, lets go to the water!!

My favorite!

We are a house divided!


I packed a ton of toys but thank goodness for her wipe case and 4th of July beads! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment