Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

This past weekend was a MUCH needed LONG weekend that I got to spend with my husband, little girl and some great friends.  Scott just finished up his busy month for the quarter and I finally get him back again.  Just for a little while though.  Hunting season is right around the corner and I'm pretty sure I'm going to forget what he looks like.  Anyway, Saturday was a day of relaxation.  Scott messed around the house for a little bit and Caroline and I went to Hobby Lobby.  Later that evening we went over to our friends Will and Amanda's for the LSU/Oregon game.  We had a fabulous time and Will cooked some of the best filet's I've ever tasted.  YUM!  Sunday was our first Aggie football game.  Talk about a loud house.  Caroline has been used to Scott's hoopin' and hollerin' since before she was born!  Again, we hung out with some great friends, had some great food and thoroughly enjoyed watching our Ag's BTHO of SMU!!  Monday when we went out and ran errands it was, "Hey, great game last night", "How bout those Ags last night", every time we turned around.  (We had our Aggie shirts on).  Scott and I were laughing because that's never happened before. This is one of my most favorite times of the year. I love waking up on Saturday morning, turning on College Game Day and then hearing the sounds of college bands playing. We are attending two Aggie football games in College Station this year, one of which will be C's first.  Looking forward to it!

I didn't take too many pictures this weekend.  Just a few of Caroline playing in the front yard and "helping" daddy pull weeds in the flower beds. 



Hi! :)

Bye!


"Here ya go Dad"

No comments:

Post a Comment