Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Way behind!

I am so far behind on blogging! I have pictures to upload, Mother's Day, and a few other things we've been up to, to blog about. However; my computer is acting up and won't allow blogger to pull up. Is been rather frustrating, as this is coming to you from my iPad. It could be that my computer is getting rather ancient and it's time for a new one. Hopefully my sweet husband can clean it up this weekend and it get it working a little better. I'd like to squeeze all the time I can out of this computer before taking the plunge to buy a new one. With all of that being said, I hope to be updated and blogged out by Sunday! Hope everyone is having a blessed week and had a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. See, it's not working out too well trying to do this from my iPad!! Oh well! :)

    ReplyDelete