Tuesday, July 16, 2013

About 3 months behind!

Shame on me! Ava is 3 1/2 months and I haven't blogged once.  It just goes to show that two children take things to a whole new level.  Life has definitely been crazy, but a wonderful crazy since Ava joined us.  I have a ton of pictures to upload and dump on here, so as I'm getting some time throughout my day I'm sitting down to do just that. For example, up to this point I have gotten up about 10 times and come back. Night time blogging is out of the question when Scott gets home. No computers, phones, or texting allowed. He can't stand it when my face is planted in the computer or on my phone. It's family time.  And when the girls go down... it's relaxation time for the two of us.  I will try to be better, but mostly this will be my "picture dump" more than anything.  With an almost 3 year old, 3 1/2 month old and a house under construction... the one thing I need more of is time... or more than one me!! :) Until then... enjoy pictures of these little punkins and a few I haven't shared from the newborn shoot, I have to brag about Crystal Lynn, what an amazing photographer!!

















So fitting!! Our little princess!!
I love the color in these!!



No comments:

Post a Comment