Monday, September 30, 2013

Ava 5 Months!!

I'm a little behind on Ava's monthly updates.  Ava turned 5 months on August 29th! She is turning into such a big girl.  She loves her big sister so much and is a real Mommy's girl.  She LOVES her baby food and I can't seem to find anything she doesn't like.  I bought a pouch of spinach and rutabaga for her.  I giggled thinking about the gagging and shuddering I knew I was going to get with that first bite. Surprisingly enough, she devoured it! Let's hope she stays on this path of loving her vegetables.

Right now:

Size 2 diapers
3-6 month clothing
4 7oz bottles a day each with 1/2-1 whole jar baby food
She takes about a 30 minute nap each morning then a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.  She's usually starting to get ready to start her nighttime routine at about 7:30 each night, and after cereal and bottle she's down and out by 8:30 and sleeps between 10 and 11 hours. Can't complain much about that!!! She's a great little baby and the sweetest, happiest thing ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment