Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Time is in Full Force!!!

Saturday after the pumpkin patch we headed to the nursery and picked up a few more mums and a hay bale for fall decor. I'm not sure what happened to my first set of mums, but they cr$ped out on me.  Sorry for that but I really don't know how to put it any other way! :)  I absolutely love this time of year, it might be right up there with Christmas.  I'm especially welcoming to fall after the summer we've had.  I've never been so ready to see summer go and fall come, not even last year when I was EXTREMELY pregnant during the hottest part of summer.  It's been almost too much to take. Anyway, here are some pictures of some of the decor!!



"Whatcha' got there?"  And this of course went straight to the mouth.






Wednesday we are heading up to Sherman for a long weekend.  We are going to the fair on Thursday with my parents.  I absolutely can't wait.  It's been a tradition to go to the State Fair of Texas every year since before I was even born.  Last year we didn't get to attend because Caroline joined us soon after the fair started. I really want to keep the fair tradition going with our kids.  We always have a blast! It looks like we may have our first cold snap this week as well, so it should be extra nice!  Looking forward to the cool down and time with the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment