Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My Gym!

Last week I enrolled Caroline in a little toddler gym class called My Gym.  It's a nationwide franchise and we had a free class to see how we liked it.  I was really impressed with the teachers, cleanliness, equipment, etc.  Her age group falls into the "Little Waddlers" class.  She absolutely adores it and was DEVASTATED when we left. Scott felt like taking the day off last Friday so he joined us and took a few pictures.  She will now be going every Friday afternoon for an hour and there is free play time several times a week when can stop by and exert some energy! I know what we will be doing when its too hot to be outside this summer!

When we first arrived.  She was busy just soaking it all in.

What do I do first?

She knows how to jump on a trampoline but she really liked watching herself in the mirror.



This was her favorite.  She got her sea legs down quick!!

This one too! Her stance was so wide it was cracking the teacher up!


Havin' a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment