Monday, March 26, 2012

18 Months!

Here I sit typing up yet ANOTHER monthly post.  I just did her 17 months I thought. Hmmmm... I say it every time, where does the time go?? Caroline is turning into a kid more and more everyday.  She is lively, sassy, sweet, polite and sometimes a little demanding.  I feel like I'm constantly saying "what do you say?" and she will quickly respond with a cute little "peace" or "tanks".  It's starting to come more and more without me having to remind her.  She is an outdoor girl through and through kinda like her Mama and Daddy.  I can no longer pull up to our mailbox that's right next to the park without getting her out to play.  She immediately starts pointing and saying "peace, peace, peace" begging to go play.  How can you say no to that?  Today I pulled up and the park was packed so I had to just check the mail and drive home.  Well... drama started as soon I put the car in drive.  Thanks to whoever put the park right next to the mailboxes.  This will no longer be a simple task when Caroline is in tow. :)

Potty training is still in progress.  I haven't fully cracked the whip yet, but we are getting close.  She is now disappearing to the bathroom and I'll find her on her potty chair with a book.  Her diaper and pants are still on of course.  The other night during bath time she stood up and gave me a little bit of a panicked look.  We pulled her out and sat her on her potty and it was quite productive!! And stinky!!! She shows absolutely no fear of the potty or doing business in it.  After she's finished she runs over to the big potty and we flush whatever there was and wave bye bye! (She is rather infatuated with this) After that we wash hands and she gets a little pez candy from her pez dispenser.  You know the little dispenser that pop out the little candies that are pure sugar!!

We just got home from the doctor today and she passed everything with flying colors! 
Stats:
24 lbs (a little on the low side)
35" long
19" head circumference

She had 1 shot that completed her series of HEP A.  No tears! She is tough, tough, tough! She doesn't have to go back until she is 2 years old!!! Unless we have some sick visits in there, which I'm sure we will!

Friday she starts a little gym class at My Gym Katy.  She is going to LOVE it!! It will be nice for her to get out and socialize and exert some of that energy!  I guess that's about it for now!! We love our precious angel and couldn't ask for a better kid. :)






A little potty time! So cute!

Love these two with all my heart!


My gorgeous little girl!

She's obsessed with her "crocs", they were more like a $7 special at HEB!

She's about to outgrow her Disney princess rocking horse!!


Doing a little cleaning while wearing mommy's necklace!


Testin' out the water!! Felt pretty good, thanks to our friends heating it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment