Monday, October 1, 2012

Elmo's World!!

Last Saturday we celebrated Caroline's 2nd Birthday.  It was Elmo themed this year and it turned out perfectly.  I wanted to go all out and even have Dorothy (Elmo's goldfish) at the party, but they would not let me buy one at the pet store because they can't live in a simple fish bowl. Who knew? Not me! I thought about trying to get sneaky and sending Scott to buy the fish and we just sacrifice it, but I started to feel bad.  Oh well... what lengths Moms will go to!  We missed everyone that could not make it, but had a wonderful time with the family and friends that celebrated with us.

Her new "cheese"




Elmo cake! It wasn't from April Wallace b/c of schedule conflict but Bake My Day did awesome!





And Jessie to go with Woody!! Thanks Papa Tom & Granny Kelly!
Leap Pad 2!! Thanks Nana & Nanny!!

All the accessories to go with it!
Austin & Logan
She also got her very first Bath & Body Works stuff... she's obsessed!!
Logan!!

The Little Mermaid! I was more excited about this than her!


New Uggs!! 
Of course, they had to go on immediately!



This was a big surprise!!




She loves her Dora helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment