Saturday, January 26, 2013

Christmas 2012!

Better late than never right? This year was a wonderful Christmas.  It was the first Christmas Scott and I have spent at our own home.  It was wonderful for Santa to come see Caroline here and to wake up Christmas morning to all of her goodies. We opened presents, had breakfast and then later Scott's Mom and Grandma, along with Aaron, all came over for Christmas lunch and more presents.  First Christmas "dinner" I have ever done and it turned out great.  Of course, I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without the help of my mom.  Below are some of my favorite pictures, a ton of course!

2nd visit with Santa, she was a little unsure of him this year.





What?
Ohhhhhhh!!!




Pots and pans like Mama's!




So Beautiful!!

Bitty Baby!!!
Feeding her baby!! Gonna be such a good big sister!
Baby Aggie in honor of Ava Grace!!

She was getting tired of opening presents! 
Another Aggie ornament!! Building and collecting for my future Aggie Christmas tree!!
Reading princess stories with Nanny!
Aaaaand a t.v. with built in dvd player for her room!!! That was Dad's doing!! :)

Nana and C!!
Dancin'!!! She's ready to start dance for sure!!

This was C's attempt to help me put away Christmas decor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment