Monday, May 9, 2011

My 1st Mother's Day!!

This year was my 1st Mother's Day.  I have to say, it was rather strange hearing people wish me a "Happy Mother's Day".  It was so surreal.  It was a wonderful weekend.  My mother flew in Wednesday night to spend some time with us and to watch Caroline for the weekend, mentioned in the previous post, we had our very close friends wedding out of town.  With that being said, "Caroline" wanted to give me my Mother's Day present early.  So, Thursday night Scott and I went back to check on her, and laying next to her in her crib, was a small gift box that held my Brighton Beverly Glam bracelet.  What a wonderful gift and I absolutely adore it!!  I guess she was just too tired to wait up to give it to me!! :) So sweet!!!  Sunday morning after the wedding festivities, we wasted no time on hitting the road.  We made it back in to Katy at 11:30am, and I got to spend the rest of the day with my wonderful mother and precious little girl!!  We stayed in and cooked dinner and just relaxed.  Wouldn't have wanted it any other way. 

The envelope of my card :)

Look's like she might have had some fun in the paint!


Signed her name and everything!! What a girl!! :)

All my sweet Mother's Day goodies!!

C picked out the flowers too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment