Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scott Wayne Hopewell

Sometimes I don't think I show my appreciation for my husband as much as I should.  Ever since we've became parents he definitely does not get the recognition that he use to.  And he's totally fine with it.  Our worlds revolve around our child, as I'm sure most parent's lives do.  Husbands and wives tend to take the backseat when a baby arrives, which we wouldn't have it any other way, right?  I find myself taking Scott for granted, a lot, ever since Caroline has joined us.  Scott is truly a Godsend to me and I have to slow myself down and thank Him everyday for placing him in mine and Caroline's life.  We are the luckiest girls in the world. Scott is the hardest working person I think I've ever met in my life.  I admire and look up to him so much.  He is such a strong supporter for Caroline and I, and he truly defines the phrase "Worlds Greatest Husband"... and Daddy!  Thank you for everything you do for your girls Scott.  C and I love you very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment