Wednesday, November 2, 2011

13 Months!!!

Sorry guys, I'm a little behind on Caroline's 13 month update!  Things have been a little crazy and I was falling behind on my blogging all together.  Anyway, the girl is a busy little bee!! At 13 months we are...

-Size 12-18 month clothes
-Size 3 diapers
-8 teeth- 4 on top and 4 on bottom
-Walking and running EVERYWHERE! Including away from Mom and Dad.
-Eats anything and everything!
-Loves her milk and we've started giving her her last cup of milk before bath time that way she gets her bath, brushes her teeth and goes to bed like a big girl!! (I still rock and pat her to sleep, I don't care what anyone or any pediatrician says, there is nothing wrong with that and I will cherish every moment I get to do that) :)
Talking up a storm!  She says cheeeeeese before a picture, mama, dada, boog (which is Mia), da (dog), ok, yeah, yo (which I'm pretty sure is Logan and she's trying to say Lo) and a bunch of other stuff I haven't figured out yet. 

Her favorite thing to do right now is go outside and look for birds.  Most of her pictures outside consist of her pointing at the sky.  Ever since the bird show at the fair she's been obsessed!!

She is starting to hide from me when she goes number 2.  I never scold her when she does it, but I also don't make it a positive thing either.  I'm hoping she will be an easy baby to potty train when the time comes! :)

Caroline has got to be the sweetest, kindest, most sharing baby I've ever known.  She is so sweet and loving to Logan and takes all of her toys to her and plays so gently with her.  I have a feeling she will be the best big sister in the world and a big help I'm hoping!! When the time comes! We've gotten a lot of questions about our "next one" lately. We are enjoying just her and giving her our full, undivided attention for awhile longer. 

Mommy and Daddy love you Caroline and we are so thrilled you are a huge part of this family!!

A little playtime with Logan one morning.

So sweet

Checking for birds on Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment