Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

This was Caroline's second Halloween but first time to dress up in a costume.  She was only 6 weeks old last year!  I have to say, she was the cutest little Tinkerbell I've ever seen!  She got the hang of the trick or treating for about 10 seconds then became more interested in chasing all the other kids and running up and down the sidewalk.  She had her first package of candy which was smartees.  Talk about a sugar high.  It was like she couldn't even function.  I thought for sure she would crash easy, boy was I wrong.  I couldn't get that get that kid to wind down for the life of me!! We had a great time though.  Clint and Jennifer Wren came over with their kiddos to hit up the houses in our neighborhood. We took lots of pictures, collected lots of candy, handed out a bunch of candy and had a blast!!

Again... birds!


My precious angel



Off they go!


1 year ago!! My precious Halloween baby! My how time flies!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment