Thursday, November 3, 2011

30 Days Of Thanks!

19. I am thankful for Bubble Guppies.  By far the cutest show out there for kids.  Caroline adores it and I find myself enjoying it as well.

20. I am thankful for every single month of the year.  There may be months I like less than others due to those being busy times for my husband, but I am so thankful to be able to see each and every month and spend them with my beautiful baby girl and family. 

I'm very behind on my "thankful list."  My mom was in town for awhile and then our router for our internet went bad so I had to replace that.  Finally we are back up and running which brings me to #8 and #9.

8.  My mom.  I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, caring and talented I might add, mother.  We had such a good time this past weekend and had a blast at the nutcracker market. 

9.  Internet.  You totally take it for granted until all you have is your iPhone.

10.  A warm home, bed, clothes and food on the table.

11. Our soldiers who put their life on the line in order for us to live safe and free.

12. Camera's.  I able to capture every sweet moment of my little C. 

13. The warmth of the Holiday season that is upon us. 

14. A loving and extremely strong marriage.  We've had hard times but I know we can make it through anything.

15. Nap time.  I love spending every minute I can with Caroline, but I cherish that 2 1/2 hours I get to myself.

16. My education.

17. Sweet little Logan that I get to watch everyday for 5 hours. 

18. My Dad.  Seriously one of the hardest working men I have ever known.  He always made sure we were very well taken care of.  We had a scare with him about 3 1/2 years ago and it really opened my eyes to never take anyone for granted.  It opened his eyes too and he takes such wonderful care of himself now.  I'm proud of him.

*Updated* November 4th-7th

4.  My amazing family.  I was blessed with best family anyone could ask for. 

5.  I am thankful that I have Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.  We may not go to church every single Sunday but that certainly does not mean I pray less than anyone who goes every Sunday.  When things are out of my control I take a deep breath and hand it over to Jesus and have faith that everything will be taken care of the way it's suppose to be.

6.  Our sweet friends who would be there at the drop of a hat to help us with anything.

7.  My health.

I figured I would start my 30 days of thanks on the blog.  Every few days I will add to this post on what I'm most thankful for in my life!  And it's a lot!  Sometimes I almost get the "going good blues".  I feel everything is so great and going so smoothly, something has got to go wrong eventually.  I'm not sure why I feel this way, but I have to remember to turn things over to God, that I am not in control of everything.

November 1st-3rd:

1.  My husband Scott.  He blows my mind with his hard work and dedication to take care of his family and  allow me to stay home and take care of Caroline.  He amazes me sometimes with the kind of days he pulls.  I could go on and on about him but y'all get the gist. 

2.  Sweet Caroline.  I am so thankful to have a healthy baby girl.  I thank God everyday for picking us to be her parents.  She warms my heart each and every day.

3.  I think I may have did this one last year, but it hasn't changed.  Our furbabies!! Tanner and Mia are like any other member of our family.  We love them so much and they make us laugh a lot!! 

Stay tuned for more! :)  I hope everyone has a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment