Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Firethorne Christmas Lights

Last Saturday, after having dinner and going to see Santa, we drove through our community and looked at all the beautiful Christmas lights.  I had gotten an email for the "yard of the month" for Firethorne, and boy did they deserve it.  It was truly amazing.  They had a tent set up in their driveway with tons of cookies, brownies and other assortments of sweets and hot chocolate.  Then Santa sat out in front of their house and took pictures with all the kids.  It was the kindest, nicest thing these wonderful people could have done.  It was like their gift to our housing addition and I was truly amazed.  I didn't have my camera with me so these are pictures from my cell which don't do it justice.

Santa again!!!


As Caroline says "Preeeee" aka "Pretty"

She was in awe, so was I!!

No comments:

Post a Comment