Wednesday, January 4, 2012

15 Months!

I'm a little late with this post.  Caroline turned 15 months on December 23rd.  By that time we were already back in North Texas for Christmas and things got pretty busy.  Anyway, it worked out great because we went to our 15 month checkup yesterday at our NEW pediatrician (who I've been trying to get Caroline to see since before she was born but she didn't take our insurance until recently.)  We love Dr. Lentsch and she loved Caroline.

Here are her stats:

-22 lbs 10 oz.
-32 inches long
-18" head circumference
-size 3 diapers
-12-18 month clothes
-size 4-5 shoes

Poor thing got her finger pricked and got 2 shots.  She didn't shed a tear with the finger prick but lost her mind with the shots.  I felt terrible for her.  All in all everything looked fabulous with her, and the Dr. couldn't hear her heart murmur anymore that she had back at her 4 month checkup, so it seems she's outgrown that! 

Her vocabulary has really blossomed unbelievably.  I wont type out every word that she says but a few new ones include: "Ash" (yes that would be me, her MOMMY) we can thank MiMi for that one because that's all she calls me.  Other words include "I get, I get" when she drops something or I tell her to go get something, highchair but sounds more like "highchhhh", sock, hi, bye, etc.  She's so funny and thinks it's super funny when she toots, and can now toot on demand. Such a lady. She has also started bringing me diapers to be changed and hides from me when she goes number two (she's been doing this for awhile).  Some people would argue that it's too early to be potty training a 15 month old, but her doctor said those are signs that shes getting about ready.  Potty training is just around the corner. 

I guess this is about it for now.  I have tons of pictures and more blogging to do in the near future so there is more to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment