Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas 2011!!!

I am so late on getting around to blogging about our Holiday fun.  This past weekend was our first full weekend back at home in two weeks, so there was tons to be done.  Anyway, I just got around to uploading ALL of our pictures from Christmas, New Years and a few from this weekend. 

We had a wonderful time in North Texas with all of our family this year.  We got to spend a good amount of time with both sides of our family. Friday December 23rd we went over to my Grandmothers house in Sherman and celebrated Christmas with my Dad, Kelly and Grandmother Dorothy.  We had a Mexican food fiesta (nice change from all the regular Holiday food).  I noticed that there was a twinge of something going on with my throat that night but I was told by my genius husband that it was probably in my head. Like everything else is.  Haha, he's so sweet!! :) He was wrong!!

Christmas eve we went to Scott's mothers house to have a feast and open gifts.  However; I do not have any pictures of this because I fell ill and spent Christmas eve in Scott's mom's room laying on the bed, so Scott had to do the chasing around of Caroline and didn't have a free hand. I bet he doesn't say its "in my head" ever again. So sad I started feeling like my throat was about to close and had the chills, and I missed a great meal.  I managed to get up and watch Caroline open her gifts and she got some great toys.  After that, we packed up and headed back to my mom and Ed's to prepare for Santa and I had to help mom finish wrapping gifts.  Oh but first there was a stop at wal-mart for chloreseptic throat spray, dayquil and nyquil.  Every Christmas eve we have the tradition of opening  one present and it's usually Christmas Eve pj's.  I got a pair and C got the cutest pair that were personalized especially for her from MiMi.

Christmas morning we woke up and Santa had visited!!! It was so fun this year because Caroline was really getting the hang of the whole present/Santa thing.  Her face was pure joy and happiness when she saw everything he had left for her. After having Santa we ate breakfast and then my LeAnn, Lynn and all the kids joined us for a wonderful spread prepared by my mom and then we opened gifts.  It was a fabulous Christmas. 

The stockings!!


I know a little girl who Santa was very good to!


This one wasn't from Santa, but it was special because MiMi made it just for C!

Caroline's throw!!

Toy Story 2!! And She got Toy Story 3 later from Aunt Cookie & Uncle Lynn!!

We couldn't find a matching lovie anywhere, but Santa sure did find it!


First look at everything Santa brought! Priceless!!




Our beautiful C!










Watchin' tv with PePaw!





What a stud in his new camo!

No comments:

Post a Comment