Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pinning my life away...

Finally, blogger is working for me again.  Pinterest has totally consumed my life.  In the last 3 weeks it has helped me pick Caroline's 2nd birthday party theme, ELMO!! Isn't that sad? The kid isn't even 18 months yet. She's equally obsessed with Elmo and Woody but I found soooo many cute ideas for Elmo.  I'm so excited I can't stand it. 

I also did a year round boxwood fern wreath for my front door.  I stumbled upon it on pinterest and I thought I could for sure do that!  Then last but not least, a new recipe.  I seriously don't make anything new without consulting pinterest first and everything has turned out fantastic.  Sunday we thawed out some fresh alaskan halibut Scott caught when went for his "business" trip to Alaska.  I looked up a new recipe for that one and came across a fantastic one that included a garlic, cilantro lime, butter sauce.  Wow! And roasted new potatoes and asparagus. 

My next attempt is the "Better than sex cake", I can't stand the name of it and I'm going to find a new name for it.  I would hate for it to be a hit around here and in a couple of years have my 2 or 3 year old daughter asking for "Better than sex" cake.  It's sure to raise a few questions.


Perfect for Spring through Summer

Everything can be found at Hobby Lobby except the burlap.

Delicious halibut dinner!!




No comments:

Post a Comment