Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest Inspired... Updated!!

I just blogged this morning, but this afternoon I made a homemade salt scrub made with sea salt, EVOO and relaxing essential oils of lavender, mandarin orange and ylang ylang!! It smells fabulous and I just used some on my hands to test.  It left them very soft! Can't wait to try it out in the bath or shower!!


Lately I've been trying out some new pinterest inspired ideas including recipes and little craft ideas.  The latest are lemonade cake, two timin' pasta and my DIY monogrammed picture frame.  All super easy.  I'm getting soooo many cool ideas and recipes with this website, I think it's safe to say I'm hooked!!

Monogrammed picture frame.  All made for under $10!

Awesome Lemonade cake!! Perfect for summer as it's served chilled!!


No pictures of the two timin' pasta, but it was delish.  Scott's only complaint was that it could have used some meat in it.  Typical thing for him to say, but yes, chicken added to it would have been awesome and made it a little more filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment