Monday, September 10, 2012

Playing Catch Up!

Wow, have I been so neglectful of the blog lately.  I have sooooo much catching up to do and will try my hardest to get completely caught up by the end of the week.  I can't believe I haven't even uploaded, edited or posted any pictures of Scott's 'Dirty 30 Mustache Bash'. With that being said, I have TONS of pictures to upload and edit.  I was just going through my camera and I have my work cut out for me.  We have been super busy with home improvements, Scott had his busy time at work and in the midst of all that, I'm running myself ragged chasing after an 18 month old and a almost 2 year old.  Not to mention planning that 2 year old's birthday party coming up in a couple of weeks.  Throwing two birthday parties within 6 weeks of each other has wore me out.  Stay tuned, I'll try my hardest, while I'm typing this I find myself typing a sentence and turning around or getting up to see what the girls are up to.  Whew!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment