Monday, September 10, 2012

Scott's Dirty Thirty

Scott turned 30 on August 3rd, I know, like I said earlier I've been very neglectful of my blog.  It's been on the bottom of the totem pole lately, but now that things are settling, hopefully I can be more attentive.  Anyway, when I was thinking of ways to celebrate I thought what better way than to have a "Dirty 30 Mustache Bash."  Since he' has a mild obsession with mustaches I found it quite fitting.  We were a little worried nobody would participate but to much of our surprise almost all the guys showed up with a pretty nasty 'stache.  It was a good time, and our lovely neighbors opened up their backyard to allow access to their pool and horseshoe pit. We took down a fence pallet and it allowed the party to flow back and forth perfectly.  Here are some of the pictures, and I'll say right now, there's no words needed for a few of them.

Cupcakes & Mustaches cakes made by your's truly!! 

Kinda hard to see, but everything had mustaches! :)

The very bottom says "Group rates apply" I know, tacky, but it was dirty!! 


Food!

She thought this party was for her!!







No words
The giant mustache was a hit
Everyone wanted to take prom pose pics! Frank & Sarah
Chris, Ashley & Luke!
Brandi & Richard
Brandon & Elizabeth
Aaron & Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment