Monday, March 5, 2012

Productive Weekend!!

Scott and I had a very productive and fun weekend.  Friday evening we went for sushi and then came home and hung out with our neighbors.  Quite fun!  Saturday we had our first crawfish of the season!! A little small still, but DELICIOUS.  Sunday was a majorly productive day.  We got out and went to babies r us and Sams.  I didn't know it was going to turn into "buy Caroline presents day" but it kinda did.  She got a twilight turtle that projects the moon and stars on her ceiling and walls.  She loves it!! She also got a new pink T-Ball set.  She was more into carrying both balls around or dragging the bat behind her as she ran up and down the sidewalk.  When one of the neighborhood kids would try to take a ball from her to show her how to do it, she was NOT having it.  They would quickly give it back. Haha!  I also ran up to the nursery and picked up some flowers for my pots and some for our flower beds.  We had them and the trees mulched earlier this week so they were ready for some color! I also decided to try a couple of tomato plants and a couple of strawberry plants too.  We will see!!!  I'm more hopeful for the tomatoes. 

I was terrible with the camera this weekend.  Mostly because my hands were in gardening gloves and buried in dirt, but I managed to grab one of Caroline throwing her ball with my phone.  She was past the point of exhaustion last night.  She ran so much and played so hard.  She has meltdowns EVERY time we come in from outside.  Breakdowns that last about 15 minutes.  It consists of tears, face down on the floor and me just having to step over her and ignore it completely.  I love that she loves being outdoors but seriously? I think I know what our form of punishment may be one day!! :)

Aren't those little legs in shorts the cutest?? Ha!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment